How to participate?
You’ve been to Antarctica – including the Southern Ocean – as part of a scientific mission?
Great! see below how to submit your best photos.
You’ve never been to Antarctica?
Don’t worry, you can still go to our Facebook page and vote for your favourite picture (deadline 30th November) . The photo with the most « likes » will win the people’s choice award.
How to submit a picture?
- Submission closes on 29th November 2016
- Send your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with « Antarctic Photo Competition » as subject
- Don’t forget to include a small caption explaining the picture and context (e.g. which expedition, which Antarctic Program, date, place, etc.)
- Submitted photos will appear on our website and Facebook page under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- Details on the prize to be announced soon